Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Neglectful me!

I'm soooo sorry I haven't bloggity-blogged in a while, but, what can I say? I just haven't had the time!
Anywhoo...
Hey kids, how is life?
I'm pretty excited for this summer because me and the TowTow Queen and Nemo are thinking about running away for a week or so. Well, not so much running away as living on our own. What I wanna do is just take like, 100 dollars and for some supplies(i.e. food!) and a sleeping bag. We wouldn't be sleeping in any houses, just out!
Anywhoo, the other parties aren't quite sure they can yet, but, I guess someone will, eventually.
*excited squeal* Nemo is (maybe) gonna have a party! I'm super psyched! Yay Nemo!
TowTow Queen's birthday is coming up too!
I was/am kinda pissed today because I wanted to hang out with some friedns and my dad made me feel like I was the worst person in the world, but whatever.
No more time...

No comments:

Post a Comment