Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011


Hey kids, how is life?
Number One: I would like to point out the obvious. That is a big bunny.
Anyways, I wanted to talk about something! An actual topic! Quite strange for me, I know. Bear with me. It'll only sting a little :)
I just wanted to point out how much many people depend on and revolve around material possessions. And, okay, I know that there are certain material possessions of my own that I wouldn't give up, but, I'm talking about holidays and things like that. If kids don't get what they want for Christmas, or Easter, or their birthdays, they have tantrums, because that's what our world is these days.
Objects.
Money to buy more objects.
Gifts.
Adults and teenagers these days, you know, it's like if someone doesn't get a certain thing from a certain person at a certain time, holy crap! The world's gonna melt down!
Now I'm not trying to say stop giving things to people. Give! But don't be so dependent on others giving to you.
Just a thought.
Later, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment