Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

When am I not busy?!


Hey kids, how is life?
I'm so super busy lately! I just cannot believe it! I'm pretty tired of running around and I'm just sitting at home today, relaxing. It's nice. Not that I don't adore my friends and love spending time with them, I do! I just want a little time to be lazy, ya know?
The TowTow Queen's birthday was yesterday and her cake was fabulous(<---for some reason, I am now saying this all the time). She says it's called Better-Than-Sex cake, but some people feel awkward and so she calls it Better-Than-Anything cake. Either way, it was freaking delicious.
I also wanted to inform everyone that I am now in the loop! I finally watched Tangled. It was SUPER cutesy! I loved it!
"Listen to your mumsy!"
I LIKE ICE CREAM!
Well, my life, despite its business, is rather boring so...
Tood-loo!
----- Lazy Miah-Pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment