Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rio and other exciting things! :))


Hey kids, how is life?
Last night I went to see Rio with my stepsister and it was pretty cute! Not gonna lie! The scenery in this animated comedy was done beutifully. Translated:I wanna go to Rio! It looked so pretty! :))
Anywho, I am at my dad's for the weekend. Well, I'm going home for Easter morning, but then I'm coming back. I'm looking forward to Easter. It's another occasion to add to the chocolate stockpile. :)
What if an emergency happened and I didn't have CHOCOLATE?! I would probably die, not even lying. Just kidding, but... Still! Easter helps me with my emergency fund :D
My little sissies are so adorable; I love spending time with them! So cute! Until they're brats, that is. :)
My tummy kinda hurts! Mleh, aw well.
Bye for now, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment