Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sammich :)


I think that I am very tired but I am going to write this anyways!
Hey kids, how is life?
I'm Mariah, if you didn't know. Today I woke up very late due to my five hour long phone conversation last night that kept me awake. (THANK YOU NEMO!)
Anywho, I was doodling this morning and then, I found myself to be very, VERY hungry. I fetched food and spilled it on myself. And now, I'm an Avon sales person!
IF none of this makes sense, that's because I'm sleepy and , I apologize.
I am thinking, right now, that I want a Sammich <3
(That is a bit of an inside joke, but I suppose I'll explain)
Well, there's this kid. I may just think he's... amazing. :)) And I call him Sammich because... well that's a long story too! Any ways, this kid is GORGEOUS and funny, and, and, *sighs*. He's awesome.
BABBLING!
I'm too tired for this. Or am I?
YOU'LL NEVER KNOW! XD
Good night, kids. Sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment