Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday GaGa!

Happy Birthday Lady GaGa! My dearest MaMa Monster!
Hey kids, how is life?
So,I absolutely love GaGa so much! She is so amazing and such an inspiration! A friend of mine (BIANCA!) recently took me to her concert and it was positively the most amazing night of my life-also my first concert!
Anywho, my day at school:
First period: sucked, pretty bad. It always does though, considering my super boring teacher and the early hour, of course. But really, is there any way to make that class fun?
Second period: Also sucked pretty bad. I hate math and I also hate my teacher. She's making the whole class redo the test because her menopause was acting up. Honestly,~insert rude comment about math teacher here~.
Oops, that was mean. I won't backspace though because I wanna be honest in this thingy.
Third period: Much better. :D Sammich is in this class. He always make me smile. Also, Bianca, Hawt is in this class! We also didn't do much this period so, I guess that was a good break.
Fourth period: Was okay, I guess. There are some pretty cute kids in there. :D
Fifth period: Ceramics was, meh, same-old, same-old.
Sixth period: Was typing. It was all right; Igot a lot done but eff my life! I think I left my I-pod in there! :(
Seventh period: Doing some Shakespearean stuffs! Fun!
Maybe I'll go hang out wiff The TowTow Queen today. I luff her!
Bahaha! Goodbye kids.
Enjoy your day. :)
)[I might write again later](

No comments:

Post a Comment