Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

All in All

Hey kids, how is life?
Mine is pretty great! Today was pretty great. I FOUND MY IPOD! We didn't have to wear lame uniforms to school today! (hip,hip) Hooray!I FOUND MY IPOD!
First was lame but less so than usual and second was better too! We had a substitute in math! Third and fourth were fun. Fifth was kinda hard because I was confused about my project and sixth was okay too! I FOUND MY IPOD! Seventh was picture taking period but they made the announcement in the end of sixth to go down. So, I asked my teacher for sixth if I should go to seventh first or just go. She said just go. So I did.
The line for getting my picture was ridiculous! I was in the line itself for fifty minutes and then the photographers kind of freaked me out. "Pop you're hip, baby! Pop it!" Oookay!
Anywho, I went to seventh and Mrs. ImmaEatYou was like,
"Oh, too bad you listened to your teacher, cause now, Sucks for you, by the way, I marked you absent!" And I was like,
"I really don't like you at all and I wanna transfer outta your class."
Okay, well, maybe I didn't say that, but I sure THOUGHT it!
Yeah! And then I hung out with the TowTow Queen and we got in a plane crash so we could travel to the castle to feed Phillipe' the Dragon. He was hungry. Then we rode a space ship halfway home but 6,000 miles out, we ran out of fuel and had to walk throught the rest of space to get home.
CRAP! I just realzed we left the aliens in the brig and now the ship is gonna be a mess when we get back. Oh, well.
(If you're confused, the last five sentences are an inside joke.)
Young Women's=Tasty cuppie cakes!
Night all, sleep well!
---- A very happy Miah! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment