Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Nemo has a crush and Stetson has meningitis... Whaa???

Nemo has a cruuuuuuush! How cute.
Anywho, hey kids, how is life?
Well, my wife can't hang out with anyone anyone any more because she, Stetson (My cousin) and I were hanging out a few days ago (see previous blog :D) and then Stets went home and everyone was like, "Whoa. WHoa there, pal. This boy has meningitis."
He was in the hospital for a few days but he's home now. :) But it sucks because now his mom is all, "Oh, you guys can't hang out now."
I'm like, WTF?! Why are you punishing them because one person got sick?! For the sake of all that is good and holy, it's not like we injected him with it!!! Let us chill!
Anywho, he's doing better :) so yay for that.
I saw the movie Limitless! Bradley Cooper is such a sexy. Nice body, cute butt, pretty eyes... Great actor... Funny, what's not to like? ;)
I dunno why I even blog haha! I have no readers... Hahaha I blog for myself. Yay, cool me :)
I will be blogging more, I swear!
G'night kids.
I'm not going to bed but... It is nighttime, I suppose. :D
Bye then... (Isn't this so like one of those, we-went-on-a-date-but-I-don't-like-you-that-much-but-I-told-you-I'd-call-you-so-I-am, type things? I dunno, It sounds awkward :))
Toodle-oo :D
x-o-x-o-x
Miah

No comments:

Post a Comment